Friday, January 23, 2015

Mahavatar Responds to Question Asked by Swami Vishwananda Devotee

Question: "...Even so, there is so much love in me that I want to share with some girl. The next question for me will be how to overcome these feelings that accompany me through this incarnation. My original plan was to have a life like respected Lahiri Mahasaya, to have a family and then to fully surrender to the Lord. Sometimes I think that Maya created this illusion just to drag me away from the spiritual path.

Please see "Note of Interest" at bottom of this entry; The devotee of Swami who wrote the above question wrote us with an interesting experience after receiving Mahavatar's response to his question. "Mahavatar Babaji's omniscience experienced ! "

MAHAVATAR BABAJI RESPONDS TO QUESTION:
Once upon a time people on this Earth knew how it is to be human and that was in the beginning of life on Earth. Now is the time of restitution or compensation and restoration of the human values of Prema (Love); Sathya, (Truth); Dharma, (Right action/conduct) Shanti (Peace); and Ahimsa (Non-violence).

These human values can be restored within each person by the choice of choosing to constantly live one's life in the state of Prema (Love). God is love and therefore, all is Love. This Divine love within everyone is attainable when one wishes sincerely to "be in the world but not of it".

People can do this either in a married or life partner relationship or a celibate renunciate householder such as Lahiri Mahasaya became later in life. He was always enlightened while in the holy married avenue such as being married and fathering children or the later version of the Self as a living in the world renunciate.

It is a human state of choice only. God is said to not be "a respecter of persons". What does this mean? Peter, the disciple of Jesus Christ said this often quoted verse of the Bible and his meaning surely is this: "I see clearly that God shows no favoritism." You see all people have a certain free will given by God. There does exist for all people also the mandate from God of each soul has a certain predestination built into each incarnation. Each soul carries, within, the knowledge of this predestination. As Swami Vishwananda teaches: "One must awaken and locate one's Self memory within the Heart to remember the predestination one is born to inhabit."

Beloved Earth people, go within the spiritual heart and find this Divine Love, which you are and spread it all the time of your life on Earth. This Sri Swami Vishwananda teaches and 'It is written and let it be so".

"Bliss, peace and true happiness is experienced internally and cannot be attained by external endeavor. This is attained when the mind is purified by his holy name." 
-Sri Swami Vishwananda

Mahavatar Babaji

Guardian of All People in All Time
All Spiritual Faiths/Traditions

NOTE of INTEREST – Mahavatar Babaji’s Omniscience Experienced:
The devotee of Sri Swami Vishwananda who asked the question written above of Mahavatar Babaji sent the following communication in reference to Babaji’s response to his questions.
.
Forgive me master [Mahavatar Babaji] for my ego, ignorance and spiritual blindness. All this hell was created just to take me back to the Lord, not to punish me. Needless to say anything else. You [Babaji] already know it and like I said, I do this because of formality [that is to write Swamini Vishwalakshmianandama asking Mahavatar questions].

…Just to inform you [Swamini] that master [Babaji] actually answered questions from my 3 mails, which I never sent the remaining two. They were saved on my PC !
I'm very grateful for your help my friend.

No comments: