Saturday, May 3, 2014

Devotee Experience With Mahavatar's Book "Journey To Freedom"



Mahavatar Babaji's books keep touching hearts. We get E-mails from people around the world including their experiences with Mahavatar as they read Mahavatar’s books and their continuing contact with Him. Following is one such E-Mail of an experience with Babaji's "Journey To Freedom" book. We recently published an experience from this same individual with Mahavatar's “Unity With The Divine” Book. God works in mysterious and varied ways. At the time these books were written, Sri Swami Vishwananda had not yet initiated me into his Swami Order, the Sampradaya of Ramanuja. My spiritual name was "Utpalavati" and now my Swamini name is "Swamini Vishwalakshmianandama".

DEVOTEE  EXPERIENCE  WITH  MAHAVATAR BABAJI's BOOK,
JOURNEY TO FREEDOM

Dear Swamini Vishwalakshmianandama,

I have gone through the Bhakti Sutras of Mahavatara Babaji transmitted in your [His] book Journey to Freedom in the last couple of days after the Atma Kriya diksha. Though I had bought this book along with Unity with the Divine in December of 2012 when I was in Bangkok, I could barely complete the book and understand its meaning.

Now, after Atma Kriya Diksha, I am able to understand the subtle meaning of each sutra and the purpose of each sutra, and the major role of Satguru Swami Vishwanandaji and Paramguru Mahavatara Babaji. It is like a spiritual unfoldment and awakening. Your spiritual interpretation of each sutra with the lively quotes and anecdotes of both Satguru and Paramguru are very apt to the sutra.

For instance, Sutra 57 ends with the quote of Sri Swami Vishwanandaji "Challenge your fear. Keep reminding yourself that you are part of God. You are in His Divine hands and He will never let go of you, never! He always will be nearer to you than the breath or air you are breathing in." It looks as if Swamji has conveyed this message to me through you. Hope I will have his darshan soon!

In Sutra 47, Mahavatara Babaji says: "Blessed is he who attains the Satguru's grace, for this is indeed the grace of God brought to you in physical form."  Deep in my heart I sense that the Atma Kriya Initiation in Varanasi and Manikarnika (known as Burning Ghats) has a special purpose behind it. It has connected me to Swamiji and Babaji. Hope I meet up with their expectation.

My sincere thanks are sent to you for standing as a beacon and a guiding post in the dark sea to reach realisation.

With love, gratitude 

RAMAKRISHNA LAKSMAN
Mumbai India
_____________________________
"Journey To Freedom" (second edition)
by Jean Peterson (world name)
 may be obtained at Amazon)
www.amazon.com
Journey To Freedom

No comments: