Thursday, March 27, 2014

Letter from Mataji, Sister of Mahavatar Babaji


LETTER FROM MATAJI
Sister of Mahavatar Babaji

Into the heart of man obliterating the
Darkness that has followed s/he throughout
Numerous incarnations,
Today I send
An etheric many-faceted diamond for those who
Choose to so attune to my energetic
Spiritual database which is only Him,  The Divine.

From my brother, Mahavatar Babaji . . .
He sends His greetings, love and blessings.
As He says, “When you resonate with my
Being, my frequency of energy,
Then we may move together
In the Divine Dance of
Maha Raja, -- Shiva
and
Narayana, The Supreme”

From the Great Himalayas of Mother India
I send today to all of you resonating
With my frequency of energy . . .
Love and blessings.
My beloved Earth Children.

Mataji, Sister of Mahavatar Babaji

No comments: