Thursday, September 26, 2013

Message From Lord Shiva

Lord Shiva, known as the King of Yogis, appears in the cave of Mahavatar Babaji today, 26 September 2013, where I meet Babaji each day in early morning meditation. He has his hair in the yogi style with a topknot. He shakes his head and his hair loosens and the topknot falls beautifully into the rest of his long glistening black curls. He says. 'For you, I wear my hair like this."  Shiva’s hair was fascinatingly beautiful and I could not take my eyes from his hair for a long time. It seemed electrified and alive as if every hair held the power of a nuclear bomb. Yet his hair's underlying essence seemed to be a force of Godliness instead of a force of destruction. My impression was that Shiva could use this power within his hair for destruction conjoined with regeneration. His body appeared in perfect yoga condition with muscles “toned and cut” and his body appeared to be in perfect proportion. The cobras around his neck suddenly disappeared. Shiva, I thought, is a most beautiful and powerful God! I wondered how it was that Shiva sat on Mahavatar's blanket today. I bowed before him and he placed his hand on my head in blessing.
 
Finally I looked into Lord Shiva's eyes and he smiled, sitting perfectly straight in padmasana like Mahavatar does in our morning meditations. He raised and reached his right hand forward and stroked my cheek as if I were a child he loved and for whom He had great affection. I know Shiva, and the happiness I felt at sitting in padmasana with him in Mahavatar Babaji's cave brought great joy and overwhelming love as bhakti tears ran down my face.
-Swamini Vishwalakshmianandama
 
Shiva speaks: “Never before in the face of man has the entire population born in the eyes such devastation to the feelings within the heart and emotions. Man is suffering in body and spirit in a unified field of quiet despair for most and for some it comes to the forefront in the mass media such as multiple shooting of innocent people in war and everyday life. The wars on the planet at this time are an abomination and are the work of a handful of men in power. Countries and the people within them are not to blame but the few who hold the reins of power within each country. Remember, beloved mankind, “This, too, shall pass.”

A hand full of seeds will feed several birds. A hand full of righteous people can save a nation. The righteous ones of man are helping to hold the world in its orbit and the continuance of man’s ability to live in this world’s present environment.

Oh, brothers of righteousness, Mahavatar Babaji and Premavatar Swami Vishwananda’s Atma Kriya Yoga is like a train with lights ablaze lighting a dark tunnel. To the teachers of Atma Kriya Yoga I say: ‘Continue to do your best in spreading this vast knowledge to the despairing population of Earth, racked with disease, environmental hazards, fear and the hopelessness that is creeping like a vine into the inner man.'

You who know God, spread this Dvine Love Premavatar Swami Vishwananda speaks about to all of humanity. Be the forerunners like John the Baptist was for the Christ, of the regeneration that is coming after the despair and destruction happening on the planet today has run its prophesied course.

Many of mankind call me, Lord Shiva, King of Yogis. Let it be known that all the Gods are one and we have our qualities and our true nature comes into the service for mankind that we do and manifests in our assistance to man. Come forward with the service of your nature such as Atma Kriya Yoga. Do not despair. Spread this Yoga everywhere and to all who will tune into its power for good.

Take my hand as I offer my power linked to the great power of Mahavatar Babaji and Premavatar Swami Vishwananda to you, the teachers of Atma Kriya Yoga and to the people who practice this “King of Yoga.”

My pranams to all of mankind.

As You Know me, I Am . . .
The King of Yogis and your servant
Lord Shiva

No comments: