Thursday, May 5, 2011

Love's Pearls of Wisdom - Mahavatar Babaji

Sheep follow their leader even unto jumping over the cliff. Sheep trust implicitly that the leader knows. To the minds of most mankind, it often seems foolish to follow a Guru or Spiritual Teacher in many of his decisions and teachings. I tell you truly, if you are to advance spiritually into freedom, you must follow the instructions and teachings of your chosen Guru implicitly. If you cannot do this and also extol your Guru, then it is best after a time of trial and testing to consider leaving his presence before stagnation solidifies.

Mahavatar Babaji

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beloved Babaji,
beloved Guruji,

Thank you Babaji for your Love's Pearls of Wisdom.
It is such a big blessing to extol my Guruji, all i can say:
Thank you, thank you, thank you that i can feel in that way.
I do not know, why this is in my heart. It is a amazing grace to feel this love.
Love You

Anonymous said...

Jai Gurudev Dear Babaji
Jai Gurudev Swami
I can feel the fullness and the simplicity of your pearl today! And the real chance that you offer to each of us, each day of this life.
It's very simple but it is an essential choice of all entire life.
Never like in these days my heart can express a sincere gratitude to you, just in these very difficult days.... "Thank you"
Thank you to be, to be with me and all of us that sincerly call you to help and guide us in this path to come back home, to come back to you, to Your Love.
with all my heart and all tears of love
Diya