Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Dharma Everyday




When we do something with our heart, the simple things that we do will give us joy. So, be always simple and loving.

Sri Swami Vishwananda







Master Christ Jesus


What man shall there be among you, that shall have one sheep, and if it fall into a pit on the sabbath day, will he not lay hold on it, and lift it out? How much then is a man better than a sheep? Wherefore it is lawful to do well on the sabbath days." - Jesus (Matthew 12:11-12).


Mahavatar Kriya Babaji


Apples
, in the decaying stage, contaminate the whole container of fruit. Remember to have your dictum be: I will eliminate, one by one, the samsaras of accumulated negative karmic experiences from my container, the temple of the Most High Lord, until my mind and body-temple are purified fully. Thereby, I may serve the Lord through whatever He deems to be my destiny, dharma and service.

I am Babaji, your true servant.


1 comment:

Vishwananda-Swamini Vishwalakshmianandama said...

To the person who wrote a comment to Babaji concerning controlling one's mind:

Babaji assists all those who sincerely ask for his help. Be alert for his presence.

Jai Guru Dev, Utpalavati