Tuesday, March 29, 2011

ON FAITH – Sri Swami Vishwananda and Mahavatar Babaji

Have faith that what you are hearing within your heart is true. As long as you do not believe in what the Divine wants to show you, you will not advance. The moment you sincerely have faith in what you feel inside your heart, it will manifest in the outside world. You have within you the willpower of construction that comes from the constructive willpower inside the mind.

Sri Swami Vishwananda

_________________

The River of Life runs deep and true
To the nature of the atma within.
Life is never easy it seems to man,
Until he attunes to the heart within.

You want life to be easy?
Go within and find the answers to
All questions therein.
Then take this into all of life's situations...
And life, you will find, is easy then.

Do you want the Gold in life?
Have faith, my friends,
Your golden treasure lies within the heart.
Amen!

Mahavatar Babaji,

Ever your friend

Note - may be of interest to some of you: In meditation I was sitting with Babaji on the banks of the Sacred Ganges River in India. After meditating for awhile, my mind wondered what I might post on today's blog. I saw a rectangle of white light with bright gold around the edges. Then Babaji transmitted the above little poem on having faith that your golden treasure is within the heart. I then added a quote from Swami Vishwananda on faith and entered the blog for today. After I posted this entry I looked at some of the Swami Vishwananda blogs and Swami VishwaVijayAnanda had posted an entry on the "Experiences Blog" about faith and Swami Vishwananda. It seems Babaji placed the idea into my mind to post on faith today as we sat on the banks of the Ganges in meditation. For sure, Babaji knew of Vijaya's earlier post. I very much enjoy putting the pieces of the Masters' puzzles together. Do you? -Utpalavati

No comments: