Tuesday, November 2, 2010

REMEMBER ME

Mahavatar Babaji Quote of the Day http://atmakriya.org/mahavatar-babaji

When the mind filters language, any language, from the Ethers, that mind must have been purified through the fires of life and transformation to be a pure and receptive vahana for thoughts or words which come from the Source. Thereafter, to be beneficial, the minds of those reading such words and language must filter the messages of truth and apply them to their own life force which is encased in the individual physical form at any given time.

-Babaji


Dimas, one of the other two who were crucified along with Jesus on the cross said to Christ Jesus: Dimas: “I ask only that you remember me when you enter into your kingdom.” Jesus answered: “Amen, I tell you that on this day you will be with me in paradise.” (Amen is synonymous with the Cosmic sound of Creation, OM). Jesus said at the Last Supper before his crucifixion: And [Jesus] took bread, gave thanks and broke it, and gave it to them (his disciples), saying, “This is my body given for you; do this in remembrance of me.” In the same way, after the supper he took the cup, saying, “This cup is the new covenant in my blood, which is poured out for you.” —Luke 22:19-20, NIV

Utpalavati: Perhaps all of us who are devotees and disciples of Swami Vishwananda wish him to remember us and he will, for he says: "The Satguru always comes to help the disciples to attain the Divine or to attain part of himself because all is Divine. The Satguru doesn’t change anything because if one doesn’t make it in this life, it will be in another life; it is never in vain. It can be also ten lives when one will reach there. But it doesn’t mean that the Satguru has to be there in every life. It can be that one takes a life seven times and is still unhappy with this and that and the whole cycle of life but nobody is there to guide. But know one thing: The love of the Satguru is always the same.” (The Satguru remembers us always). Swami Vishwananda

Utpalavati: Yesterday someone from South Africa wrote a very nice email about this blog. Last night, I was inspired in a certain way to create what you read and see here today. Inspired by the email, I am going to share one way (today’s blog process) of how this blog many times is inspired by the Light Beings beyond third dimensional forms.

Last night I was “tuning in” wondering what to post on today’s blog. I heard Christ speak the words: “Remember me.” Actually, it was Christ who, in 1985, taught me how to “listen” to what he said and to record his words as I heard them. I had heard and saw Christ speak since I was born, but I had never thought of recording what he said. I suppose some may think that I tell every experience, but until Jesus requested that I listen and record his words and then share them, it never occurred to me to do such a thing. Eventually, Babaji and many others requested I speak for them or record and share what they speak, which I did from 1985 until around 2000. I met Swami Vishwananda in 2006. Then in 2008 Babaji asked me to record his book, Unity With The Divine, and later he requested I record his letters for this blog.

Once I was in Springen about two years ago and I had just returned from visiting Fatima where Mother Mary appeared to some small children there many years ago. I was sitting in the dining hall telling Swami and three or four other people about an experience I had with Mother Mary in Fatima. Swami’s voice filled my head as if my whole brain were shouting his words: “She tells every experience she has.” I was quite for awhile for sure! However, in essence, sharing my spiritual experiences to those interested and who may be inspired by them, like the person who sent the email yesterday from South Africa, is my dharma. Maybe Swami forgives me? And maybe he was testing something else altogether? And since Swami shouted in my head those words no one else could hear, I am trying to be more aware and appropriate when I share spiritual stories rather than just sharing indiscriminately. Thank you Swami. And I am inspired to learn just exactly how Swami places distinct words into one’s head that no one else in the vicinity hears!

Next, after I heard Christ speak, “Remember me” last night, I was guided to the quote so frequently quoted of Dismas on the cross who asked Jesus to remember him when he entered his kingdom (as quoted above). Then I was guided to the song on You Tube (below) called “Remember me.” And then after hearing Christ's words, Remember Me, I was guided to quote the Last Supper words of Jesus when he instructed us “…do this in remembrance of me.” The song in the video below, “Remember Me” is from the movie, “Troy”. If you like, please listen to this beautiful song and apply the words of the song to Christ Jesus and his promise to remember all of us when we take communion and we thereby remember him. And if you wish, please also relate the words of the song to our Satguru’s promise to remember us always.

“The love of the Satguru is always the same.” - Sri Swami Vishwananda

REMEMBER ME

1 comment:

Tarun said...

Dear Babaji, Dear Guriji,

perhaps i understand why Guriji is saying that in reality He or "true Master" is a slave from disciple/s.

To see and to understand with full awareness from the beginning until the end what His disciple is doing
in his/her Life/s with himself and with others must touch Him deeply.

It must be the same pain what a mother feels when she knows for sure that her child is doing something what leads to an inevitable catastrophe,

You and "our" Masters are slaves of
"Love - Patience and - Help" for us

Little by little i start to understand in the age of 56

Love, again and again