Friday, November 19, 2010

BABAJI and KRISHNA

Mahavatar Babaji Quote of the Day
My friends many of you are connecting with me now in a deeper way than ever before in this lifetime and you are now ready. You have been primed from all your lifetimes of making many spiritual right choices to walk the straight and narrow way to liberation. So come forth those of you who are brave, courageous and have remembered and are committed to your script that was written before you came into this lifetime. Let us go to the finish line which is actually a continuation of the beginning without end. And So It Is written and So It Is. -Babaji
http://atmakriya.org/mahavatar-babaji

Krishna Bhagavad Gita: Always think of me and become my devotee. Worship me and offer your homage unto me. Thus you will come to me without fail. I promise you this because you are my very dear friend. –Krishna –Bhagavad Gita

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dearest Mahavatar, no words can express my gratitude to You and Swamiji.My heart jumps in joy when
i read Your words of the `finish line`.Tomorrow we will join into a group on an island in the Atlantic
Ocean to meet Swamiji for a course
on the five elements. All thankfulness to the Lord that we have found our way to You and Swamiji. Please stay with us now and forever! JGD Ramayotee