Monday, September 27, 2010

Wisdom of Love: Sri Swami Vishwananda


COMMENTS:
We welcome and encourage your comments, feelings, and resonance with Swami Vishwananda Ecards. Please click on the "Comments" at the end of this entry. You may sign in as "anonymous" and, still if you wish, sign your name/spiritual name at the end of your comment or leave your comment as "anonymous". We thank you for your feedback. -Utpalavati

Introduction to Wisdom of Love Ecards: Sri Swami Vishwananda’s Atma Kriya Institute has designed beautiful Ecards with sayings of Gurudev. Once a week, we, the Atma Kriya initiated teachers, will send one Wisdom Ecard to our students, friends or anyone we feel may be a loving, resonating recipient. Sri Swami Vishwananda tells us: “Atma Kriya is for everyone.” May you enjoy, be inspired by, and spread this Divine Love we all are within the heart, as Sri Swami Vishwananda teaches us. The Atma Kriya Wisdom Ecards embody and radiate this Divine Love, both within Gurudev’s sayings, and the Divine Vibration His pictures exude.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Utpalavati, i like reading ur Blog, even or especially when live is difficult, read ur blog becomes to an act of happines. I asked myself often how to say thank u for this blog, too u ant to Babaji.
I just looked at this clip, this man in God consciousness speak about Krishna with so simple words. U came in me mind as i was finsihing some clips, there are some , not many, with english subtitles. i tried to send it with mail, but my account is striking. So if u like to share it or not, the link, i live it ut to u.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7vU8k2gsvsQ

with love, vijay.
Hari Bol

Bhagavati said...

Dear Utpalavati I feel that I need to say to You that today I was talking with my dear friend. About life, and tasks we all have to do in life and about Swami. While we where talking she said: Love people, just love them...
And after this conversation I saw Swami's E-card...
I was shocked, becouse it is exactly about LOVE
It happens all the time, and we can see His hand in everything...
Bhagavati

Anonymous said...

Dear Utpalavati I feel that I need to say to You that today I was talking with my dear friend. About life, and tasks we all have to do in life and about Swami. While we where talking she said: Love people, just love them...
And after this conversation I saw Swami's E-card...
I was shocked, becouse it is exactly about LOVE
It happens all the time, and we can see His hand in everything...
Bhagavati

Purna Ramany said...

Liebe Uptalavati! Die E-Card's sind für mich eine grosse Freude und Quelle der Inspiration und Verbundenheit mit Sri Swami Vishwananda und Atma Krya...

Anonymous said...

Dear Utpalavati,
yesterday I have been talking with a man from heart to heart, first about plants and then about angels and extraterrestrial beings (I must acknowledge that these are some of my favourite topics, but I didn't at all force to talk about it -with him).To preclude that he could have some general aversion to extraterrestrials, I said that angels are from some point of view a little bit also extraterrestrials. It has been a quite serious conversation, but suddenly the man said to me with a smile: "No, that is not right,.... because you are here and you are an angel".
I answered: "You are also an angel and you are right, in such a perception there is no contrariety". I really wondered about this experience, because this man seemed not to reflect upon these things and I know him only a little bit as salesman from the plant center. But it felt like a very nice and lovely "joke" from our beloved Swamiji!
With love and blessings for you all - "angels" - who are tuning in here with their hearts
Parvati