Wednesday, July 28, 2010

May Masters Be Our Friends?

Mahavatar Babaji: My Dear Friends, often I address you with this salutation. It is your own free will as to how often you feel the depth of the meaning, and it occurs when you coordinate your will of Divine Love into the connotation that the word, friend, dictates. This word, friend, is fresh and rings with Divine truth each time I transmit it into your awareness through the disciples who carry my vibration into the material world view. It is our privilege to call you friend, for you all are indeed a part of us as the whole cosmos is only One in its ecstasy of billions and billions upon billions of crystalline components all beating with the same Divine Heart of Love and Truth. So Let It Be! Why? Because It Is so @ Divine.com, in your present vernacular, isn’t it?

My disciple was just now casually wondering how it is that pictures of Jesus and other Masters are smiling rarely, if ever. I can say that people have reproduced the images of your teachers throughout time as they perceive them. It seems, from the images you have stored in your retrieval systems such as the computer that these are images of the perception of the persevering, resolute and love-with-strength demeanor that unsmiling faces convey. Therefore, I declare today, dear friends, that you may “see” me in your mental picture smiling as you read… “@ Divine.com”. -Babaji

Lord Krishna:"Always think of me and become my devotee. Worship me and offer your homage unto me. Thus you will come to me without fail. I promise you this because you are my very dear friend." –Krishna –Bhagavad Gita

Gurudev Swami Vishwananda:
Swami Vishwapaarthananda, then Jyotirananda, writes in Blossoming of the Heart…I know Swami Vishwananda as a very close friend. . .Most Spiritual Masters oftentimes interact with others in a very human way while obscuring their realized divinity or spiritual advancement. I am grateful that Swami Vishwananda became my friend in just that way…Swami Vishwananda is definitely one of those rare persons who actually know and are fully conscious of their true self and their Divinity. He can connect with the greater reality at will…Those who view him superficially do not recognize the greatness of his soul…Swami Vishwananda allows people to choose whether they relate to him as guru, brother or friend or just as an ordinary person. Even though Swami Vishwananda is my guru, he will always be my good friend at the same time. –Jyotirananda (Swami Vishwapaarthananda)

Master Christ Jesus our Maha Friend “No greater love hath any man than he would lay down his life for his brother.” Excerpt from the Christian Hymn: “What a Friend We Have in Jesus” [a childhood favorite—Utpalavati]


What a friend we have in Jesus,
All our sins and griefs to bear!
What a privilege to carry
Everything to God in prayer! . . .

Are we weak and heavy laden,
cumbered with a load of care?
Precious Savior, still our refuge;
take it to the Lord in prayer.
Do thy friends despise, forsake thee?
Take it to the Lord in prayer!
In his arms he'll take and shield thee;
thou wilt find a solace there. . .

ON EAGLES WINGS

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Dear Babaji,
Dear Swamiji,
Thank You, dearest Friends. This is my privilege and the greatest honour to be Your friend.
I love You from the bottom of my heart, dear Friends.
Dakshesh