Thursday, September 3, 2009

Like A Crystal

  • Swami Vishwananda teaches a devotee how to “Surrender to love.” Mahavatar Babaji and His disciple explain how a perfected human is like a crystal catalyst.

    Mahavatar Babaji
    Perfected Human is a catalyst like a crystal catalyst [picture of Crystal Sri Yantra]:

    A disciple of Babaji and Swami Vishwananda was requested and inspired by Babaji to write the Preface for Babaji’s book, Unity With The Divine.

    Babaji has taught repeatedly that one perfected human being is like a crystal. Scientific knowledge demonstrates that a crystal placed in a certain solution attracts and creates more crystals in an ever-expanding conglomeration of crystals which form around the original one crystal. The original crystal is symbolically the catalyst and the solution is the world that spawns more crystals or more perfected human beings. According to Babaji one perfected human has a disproportionate influence over those around him just by his existence. I think that is what Babaji is offering in his Epistles—the chance for the few human beings who become committed and continue to connect with him in meditation, the opportunity with his blessing, to change into a perfected or enlightened Jivan Mukti (enlightened while in body). Then those few may potentially change the world collective consciousness into the unification of purity, Oneness.

    Swami Vishwananda
    A Spiritual Teacher Who is Like a Crystal Catalyst for Change

    Surrender to Love: A devotee of Swami Vishwananda tells her story of experiences with Him in Blossoming of the Heart: . . . Over time I can see how Swami has brought radical change into my life making it more and more beautiful. I could never have conceived of these changes myself, but everything has worked out perfectly and at the right time. In the beginning of my spiritual journey with my Guru, there seemed to be a conflict between my analytical mind and my heart. I would say, 'Can this really be happening? This does not make sense.' At the same time my heart knew it was the right thing to do. After many experiences with Swami's guidance, I use my heart more and my mind less. I trust Swami's guidance in my life more and more.


    . . . Some people are frightened by the word, “surrender,” but paradoxically, the more I surrender the stronger, clearer and more decisive I become. It is like Swami is trying to attune us to a frequency of Divine Love, and the more we surrender to it, the easier it is for him to attune to us.

    . . . I feel I am looking at the world and experiencing myself in a completely different way. Swami gives one the direct experience of spiritual change at a very deep level. It is not about words and concepts but a deep internal change at a very deep level at the core of your being. First and foremost Swami Vishwananda has brought a deep love into my life that is beyond any human love I ever have experienced. Sometimes this love is overwhelming. My mind says, “What shall I do with all this love?” Then I hear Swami Vishwananda’s crystal clear voice inside, “Surrender to Love.”

    Gauri Says [from another place on the Internet]: The best index to a person's character is (a) how he treats people who can't do him any good, and (b) how he treats people who can't fight back.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dear Babaji,

until today I am not sure some times what is wrong or what is right. So, meanings changed in live to became right or wrong.

How does communication work in Heaven? and
Has "Life in Heaven" also light and shadow?

Thank You for all Your love.